[Adonthell-devel] Looking to help develop adonthell

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help develop adonthell
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:30:49 -0600

Hi All,

I've been lurking on the mailing lists, and going through the wiki for
a while now.  I now I want to start actually contributing.  Problem is
though, that I can't seem to get the current cvs to do much.   I
figure that this might be normal, so that's why I'm sending this
e-mail.

To get adonthell/tests to compile I had to add in test/Makefile.am:
-L$(top_builddir)/src/py-wrappers/adonthell -ladonthell_py_runtime
But then when I run guitest or inputtest, it just gives 'Floating
point exception'.  I also had a problem running 'make install' because
$(PY_FWDIR) wasn't defined in src/py-wrappers (the cp fails with no
destination)  I've never been good at automake scripts, so I'm not
sure what I'm missing.

So basically I have two questions.  First, what if anything, should I
expect from the current cvs.  Second, what would be a good area to
start working on.  I've been looking at the Audio tasks and that seems
pretty isolated, but I don't know if anyone else is currently working
on that.

Thanks,
Tyler Nielsen