ada-mode-users

[Ada-mode-users] Indentation of parameter list at start of line

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: [Ada-mode-users] Indentation of parameter list at start of line
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 12:18:05 +0200

Hello,

ada-mode 5.0 indents the opening parenthesis by ada-indent - 1
relative to the line containing the "function" or "procedure" keyword:

function F
  (Param : Integer) return Boolean;

By default, ada-indent is 3 and so the opening parenthesis is indented
by 2 relative to "function".  This is hardcoded in ada-wisi.el, line
409, IIUC.

We have set ada-indent to 2 and we would like to have the opening
parenthesis indented by 2, not 1.  I think this would require a new
custom variable that gets set by default to ada-indent - 1.  Am I
correct?

--
Ludovic Brenta.