xbindkeys-devel

Re: [Xbindkeys-devel] Re: [xbindkeys] Crash. Some questions and probably

From: Anatoly Bashmakov
Subject: Re: [Xbindkeys-devel] Re: [xbindkeys] Crash. Some questions and probably fix
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:00:16 +0300

Philippe Brochard wrote:

> Please, can you try to use gdb with duma? With or without guile or fork.
>
> Can you post your ~/.xbindkeysrc and try with a minimal one?
>
> What is exaclty your softwares versions (xorg, libx11, libxcb,
> libguile...).

Hello, Phillipe.

Seems like with current git I cannot reproduce crash. So problem fixed.
Thank you!

I actually installed archlinux in virtualbox and problem was there (not
with git version) with default config (xbindkeys -d > ~/.xbindkeysrc)

On arch
libx11 1.4.0-1
libxcb 1.7-1
xorg-server 1.9.2-2
guile 1.8.7-2

I'm using altlinux with
libX11-1.4.0-alt1
xorg-server-1.9.2.901-alt2
libxcb-1.7-alt4
guile18-1.8.7-alt2.2

Anyway, with current git problem is gone. Thank you again!

--
Anatoly