www-it-traduzioni

Re: Fuzzy POs

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: Fuzzy POs
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 19:34:59 +0200

Hello Francesco, hello all,

Le 18/10/2021 à 17:17, Francesco Potortì a écrit :

>> https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/reevaluating-copyright.html
>>
>>    Pamela Samuelson, “The Copyright Grab”, <cite>Wired</cite> (gennaio
>>    1996). P. Samuelson è professoressa alla Cornell Law School.

> I'd say no.  But probably any consistent rule is okay.

> I prefer quotes not being part of the link.

So do I.

I moved all the quotes outside links, and added <i> when the link points
to an article in English. It will be easy to go back to normal font
style if this is what you finally decide. Here is what the English links
look like:

Per ulteriori dettagli sull'informatica infida, si veda (in inglese)
<i>“<a href=\"https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html\";>‘Trusted
Computing’ Frequently Asked Questions</a>”</i>.

<i> is outside the quotes because a mixture of normal and italic fonts
usually doesn't look very good.

The change affects 22 files. If you agree, I will commit them.

Best,
Thérèse