wget-dev

Re: wget2 | When mirroring, URI fragments in converted links to parent d

From: @kuukunen
Subject: Re: wget2 | When mirroring, URI fragments in converted links to parent directories get removed (#623)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 08:09:37 +0000

Aki Jäntti commented:

I found the problem. (I think.)

Seems like when writing the fragment into converted link it was getting the
fragment from the blacklist, which might not contain a fragment if the IRI was
encountered before without one.

I'm not 100% sure if the fix is proper, since it seems like before my changes
the iri pointer was possibly not freed if blacklist didn't contain the entry.
Also I'm not sure if the fragment should be written in the else if branch.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/519

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/623#note_1287883752