weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #36533] Mouse sometimes unresponsive

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #36533] Mouse sometimes unresponsive
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:58:10 +0000

Update of bug #36533 (project weechat):

             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Can you please test with screen, and without any multiplexer, to know if the
problem is specific to tmux or not.
As far as I know, I never heard about such problems from users with screen.

Tmux is quite young compared to screen, and such problem would not surprise
me, that's why I'm asking that, to know if problem is in tmux or WeeChat (or
even both).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?36533>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/