weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [task #10948] highlights at active buffer.

From: anonymous
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [task #10948] highlights at active buffer.
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:33:58 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: inkvizitor68sl
        Originator Email: address@hidden
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
                IRC nick: inkvizitor68sl

Details:

It seems, that there are no ways to receive notification about highlights at
active buffer when weechat minimized. So it makes plugins like title.py (or
any future plugins which pends notifications, not just "shows them" whith
hotlist - it can be tray plugin, title plugin, GTK_urgency_hint plugin and
etc). So if we need to get highlight list somewhere via hotlist - there will
be now highlights from active buffer.

As solution it can be nice to add option (or script) which works something
like "highlight in active buffer is active highlight until user started to
type there".

Hopefully, my bad english does not breaks ability to understand
situation/problem and possible solution.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10948>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/