weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] WeeChat 0.2.6, git repository

From: FlashCode
Subject: [Weechat-dev] WeeChat 0.2.6, git repository
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:30:23 +0200

Hi,

WeeChat 0.2.6 was released this morning.

Major features are coming in next versions, and we decided to switch
to GIT repository instead of CVS.

For anonymous users (not member of project on savannah), you can get
repository with that command:

   git-clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/weechat.git

For WeeChat developers:

   git-clone ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/weechat.git
   (then you can pull/push)

   It's strongly recommended to use your name/email for GIT, for
   example I have these lines in my ~/.gitconfig :
      [user]
           name = Sebastien Helleu
           email = address@hidden

The CVS will still exist (maybe we'll destroy it later), but should
NOT be used any more (it will not be updated any more).

Happy coding & weechating!

--
Cordialement / Best regards
Sebastien.