weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #19147] Weechat crashing when dcc chat and query to t

From: Markus Gerstner
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #19147] Weechat crashing when dcc chat and query to the same target
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:27:07 +0000

                 Privacy: Private
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hey,

I encountered weird crashed of weechat (0.2.1 aswell as 0.2.3) when I opened
a query window and a dcc chat to the same person/bot, had some conversation
inside these windows and after that closed one of the windows. Weechat would
crash immediately after closing one of the windows.

Unfortunately, there is no backtrace, but the bug can easily be reproduced.
I'm guessing that it could have something to do with both windows writing to
the same logfile or anything related to that.

I'm running weechat on debian (etch/testing) and used the .deb-package to
install 0.2.3. 0.2.1 was installed directly from the repository and
experienced the same crashes.
See attached crashlogs.

======= WeeChat backtrace =======
(written by WeeChat 0.2.3, compiled on Jan 15 2007 16:25:24)
  No backtrace info (no debug info available or no backtrace possible on your
system).
======= End of  backtrace =======
Aborted

File Attachments: