weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [task #5909] alternative tab-completion on nicks

From: anonymous
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [task #5909] alternative tab-completion on nicks
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:44:13 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
         Originator Name: Adam Tulinius
        Originator Email: address@hidden
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I'll just copy'n'paste from #weechat:

kolter: with weechat, tab completion work this way: type some letters, press
tab, and it comples the hole name - ie. kol<tab> would give me kolter. that
behaviour is fine mostly, but i would prefair weechat to only complete part
of the name, like in bash. so if a channel have 2 users, "abc" and "abd",
a<tab> would give me "ab" and wait for me to type either c og d afterwards.
like in bash.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
Available only the item webpage     | Originator Email

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?5909>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/