vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Re: [DotGNU]VRS/SEE/Goldwater meeting results

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Vrs-development] Re: [DotGNU]VRS/SEE/Goldwater meeting results
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:29:13 -0500

James Michael DuPont wrote:
erica and ChrisS talk about the status of GW API for different
languages. C is "dead simple", C# is mostly pInvoked up, erica really
wants to get coding!

Is the C# created by SWIG?

SWIG is used for Perl, but the C# is being handcoded now, AFAIK.

I have tried to build under cygwin, what libs to I need? Headers?

http://www.nfluid.com/download/index.html has the deps. If it is used for SEE (which it probably will be, eventually anyway), then it will have to be ported to work on MSVC.

--
Stephen Compall
Also known as S11001001

The main clarity, for me, was the sense that if you want to have a
decent life, you don't want to have bits of it closed off. This whole
idea of having the freedom to go in and to fix something and modify
it, whatever it may be, it really makes a difference. It makes one
think happily that after you've lived a few years that what you've
done is worthwhile. Because otherwise it just gets taken away and
thrown out or abandoned or, at the very least, you no longer have any
relation to it. It's like losing a bit of your life.
        -- Robert Chassell