vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Jump-start / status check

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: [Vrs-development] Jump-start / status check
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:30:45 -0700

All right folks, my conscience has been eating at me.  I keep making
promises and not following through.  I'd really like to accomplish
something on this project, not only for the sake of the project, but
because I've publicly put a "GNU volunteer" label on myself and
haven't yet really lived up to my claims.

Where do we stand right now?  I forget what we were doing last we
actually were talking.  Does anyone have any thoughts on what to do
next?

Let's get some discussion going on the maillist.  An IRC chat could be
good too, but I'm only online intermittently right now (as I'm
technically homeless and couch-surfing at friends' houses who don't
have internet).

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi