vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:49:09 -0700

On Monday 22 July 2002 02:47, Chris Smith wrote:
> For the RM to start farming data fragments out among LDS's in the
> cluster, the CM must work (or at least appear to through the API))
> etc.......
>
> How does this sound as a starting point?  We need diagrams.

I agree that the CM is a good place to start.

> Do we have a common set of modeling skills on this list????

I do know UML and I've been familiar with various other types of
diagramming.  I think that probably whatever one person feels is the
most appropriate diagramming system for communicating what s/he wants
to communicate will be understandable by the others.  But I don't
really know...

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi