vrs-development

[Vrs-development] vrs momentum

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum
Date: 18 Jul 2002 15:37:07 -0500

i know eric is gone this week which is fine. even if eric were here i'm
worried that with bill's absence, there is a lack of decision making in
the vrs project. chris, it sounds like you have some power in the
decision making process. can we talk to someone if we want to start
deciding what to do? ie coming up with requirements, design docs, etc?
obviously i dont want to start doing something and then later having
people tell me that's not what we want to do and therefore wasting mine
and everyone else's time.

i also understand there is about 3-4 people who are actively
participating in discussion on the mailing list but i think if we have
something official to post, it will spark involvement from people who
are already interested.

so i hope someone who is in charge is reading this. =)

thanks for listening,

ian