vrs-development

Fwd: Re: [Vrs-development] I'm back, now for a Java GW interface

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Vrs-development] I'm back, now for a Java GW interface
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:32:21 +0100

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 04:45, you wrote:
> Hi all, I'm back and ready to look at Goldwater again, and see what it
> would take to write a Java interface for it ...
>
> First step is to get the GW examples running.  I see the netFluid
> website says there's a new version -- 0.2.6beta.  Where can I get it?

I didn't release it, as the netServer support still wasn't quite what it
should have been.  The other changes were behind the scenes, and there were
certainly no API changes.

I should have fixed the website - slapped wrists for me!

Go with the current download version - you'll be okay.

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.