vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...

From: Bill Lance
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 06:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chris,

I would suggest that we NOT hold up a working GW
foundation to add transaction processing right now. As
I understand the issue, there are several approaches
to dealing with transactions, and at this time we are
still not clear on just what will and will not need
transactions, and at what level of verification.  But
we can't begin to start the application coding until
we have a working GW foundation.

We can flesh out the detail as we refine the
prototype. But we do need to start the prototype code.