vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] on a freestanding LDS

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] on a freestanding LDS
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:43:18 -0500

I think the useful distinction here is not users/providers,
but information consumers/information producers.  What
you're ultimately concerned with is assuring that all
computer and communications technology users have the full
ability to not only access and consume information, locking
people into that relationship, but also to make productive
use of information, delivering information in new forms.

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html