Closing completed files when editing many

From: James Haggerty
Subject: Closing completed files when editing many
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 05:20:06 +0000

Hi,

One of the things I usually do with editors is go through a number of
files making related edits. e.g.

    vile a.c b.c c.c

I would have assumed the natural way to do this in vile would be to
remove the current buffer when I've finished with it, but there appears
to be no default key binding for this. I'd have to either use * and ^X-k,
or use :ki and name the buffer/file. Is this correct? This makes me
think I'm approaching the problem in the wrong way for vile.

Thanks for your time,

James.