txr-users

Re: [Txr-users] installing

From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: Re: [Txr-users] installing
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 23:07:43 -0400

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the efforts to get this going on OSX Lion.

I'm going to have to drill into this properly.

In fact I'm now writing to you via Safari running under Lion
in a Virtualbox, connecting to my webmail!

Let me tell you, this browser presented me with a jaw-droppingy
intelligent UI like I have never seen with regard to handling the
self-signed SSL certificate of my webmail server.

Mozilla.org, take note! (Don't even mention ***plorer.)