tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] tsp ascii writer cannot write "char" data type

From: Bettina TANOH
Subject: [Tsp-devel] tsp ascii writer cannot write "char" data type
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:16:19 +0200

Hi everybody,

I wanted to use tsp_ascii_writer to collect data of different types and I noticed that data which type is "char" is not writen into the output file. I looked for the problem into the code and I saw that the code line that writes the "char" in a file is commented (source file "tsp_ascii_writer.c" line 874). I am working on tsp version 0.8.3.
Why this line has been commented ?

Thanks in advance.

--

Bettina