tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] TSP installation test

From: Bettina TANOH
Subject: [Tsp-devel] TSP installation test
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:17:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm new in TSP. I've just managed to install TSP on Linux Fedora core 9. I add to $PATH the path to the TSP install directory. But when I execute "tsp_stub_server" to test TSP installation I got this error :

tsp_stub_server : error while loading shared libraries: libtsp_calc.so: cannot
open shared open file: No such file or directory

Does anybody already get this error?
Any idea?

Thanks in advance
--