tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] xmlStrcat makes Targa core.

From: Stef Euskadi
Subject: [Tsp-devel] xmlStrcat makes Targa core.
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:32:08 +0100

Agur,

Since my last cvs update and the use of xmlStrcat instead of the native C strcat function
in the gdisp_xml.c file, Targa systematically crashes and produces a core file when exiting.

I have taken a look at the source code of the XML2 library and I have discovered that the
xmlStrcat function behaviour is completely different from the one of the native C function strcat.

xmlStrcat(string1, string2) does not put string2 at the end of string1.

==>>  I go back to strcat function in the code.

Euskadi.