tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] New Mailing List tsp-testintegration

From: Stephane GALLES
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 00:27:28 +0100

As explained by Eric, I've setup a cruisecontrol continuous integration
  for the build of TSP :

Whenever a check in occurs on Savannah, a complete "vanilla" build
of TSP, plus an "xmlrpc" build of TSP is performed on a i386 32bits box
(15 minutes after the check in, worst case).

If one of these two builds fails, an email error will be sent to
address@hidden mailing list.

Each new check in that does not fix the build, will trigger a new
email

The check in that fixes the build will trigger a new email with
a "build fixed" message.

As my PC in not up all the time, you may sometimes not see any
email even if the build is broken. It should seldom happen though.
I don't know for how long I'm going to keep this ci process on
my PC though, as it is mainly to validate the use of cruisecontrol
with TSP for now.

I've commited an exemple of cruisecontrol integration for the
TSP build, at tsp/make/cc-build.xml

Stephane.