Slow Tramp issue

From: Sandro Romanzetti
Subject: Slow Tramp issue
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 01:10:55 +0200

Dear Tramp Developers,

I am trying to execute the following R code from within a org-mode file but it
take more than 60 seconds to get the results back on my screen. For this reason
I usually login to my remote server and start emacs from the terminal. In that
case I have no delays whatsoever.

Here is the source code block:

#+begin_src R :session myplot :results value :colnames yes :exports results
library(tidyverse)
T<-tibble(x=(1:20),y=(1:20))
#+end_src

I attach the debug message (using tramp-verbose 10). I would be very grateful
if you could give me any hint on how to solve this issue.

Kind regards,
Sandro Romanzetti