Re: File path completions: strange speed discrepancy

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: File path completions: strange speed discrepancy
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:43:27 +0200

JD Smith <jdtsmith@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

> In that case it sounds like your testing will more than suffice!

I have no macOS machine, neither for development, nor for remote
access. So your tests will be welcome :-)

Anyway, I have provided a snapshot package. In order to access it, eval

(require 'package)
(add-to-list 'package-archives
             '("devel" . "https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/";))
(package-list-packages)

There you will see Tramp 2.5.1.2.0.20210921.183521, which you could install.

Btw, a restricted subset of my ansible tests (I call them the basic
tests) have finished successfully. Looks good.