Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files

From: avih
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:09:29 +0000 (UTC)

I _think_ the current win32 definitions are from Windows XP.

If we update to newer definitions, then I assume it would compile
successfully programs which use newer APIs, but the question is
what happens at runtime.

mingw has a system to define what to target (I don't recall the
specifics), so unless tcc's mingw files already have it, I think
it would need to be added, or at least considered.

- avih