Re: [Tinycc-devel] [Patch] Implement __has_* operators

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [Patch] Implement __has_* operators
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 23:18:05 +0200

Alvarito050506 wrote:

The patch isn't great (it abuses macros, for example) so suggestions,
criticism, and feedback in general would be appreciated.

I guess that patch is two patches actually, one for the feature and
one to obfuscate tcctok.h a little bit plus adding a new file to the
project with some cryptic name plus showing a rather sophisticated
method to count tokens to everybody.

And that while I just recently could happily remove 5 files, sigh...

So, would you think we can avoid the unnecessary and let tcctok.h stay
as is, at least for now?  And approach the feature in a somehow less
spectacular way, such as with:

     /* first and last of supported attributes */
     #define SUPPORTED_ATTRIBUTES { TOK_SECTION1, TOK_MODE }

to be used like:

    static int const supported_arr[4][2] = {
        SUPPORTED_ATTRIBUTES,
?

--- gr

Thanks,