[Tinycc-devel] Issues with some Builtin functions like __builtin_extract

From: blazer2k1
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Issues with some Builtin functions like __builtin_extract_return_addr
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 06:59:44 +0000

Hello everyone,

I just want to follow-up regarding some issues on built-in functions that has been brought up before here:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2018-07/msg00007.html

Specifically, I just tested the __builtin_extract_return_addr and __builtin_return_addr  with the latest tinyc release and it seems to not work or see the procedure with a quick example here (https://gist.github.com/tailriver/30bf0c943325330b7b6a) and using this dlfcn library for windows: https://github.com/dlfcn-win32/dlfcn-win32 which utilizes those builtin functions. By the way, I have also tested this library and sample works with MinGW 4.6.1.

Thanks.

Ben