[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 2.1.4

From: TeXmacs
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 2.1.4
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:25:27 +0200

Dear all,

After a long time of absence (due to a change in the team of
active maintainers of TeXmacs), we are pleased to announce
the new version 2.1.4 of TeXmacs. The main changes are as follows:

  - Headless option for running TeXmacs as a window-less script.
  - Improved subtables.
  - Many bug fixes.
  - Progress towards side tools, experimental.
  - Progress towards markup driven graphical user interface, experimental.

Note that, for the first time, we also provide an official AppImage package
under GNU/Linux.

Happy TeXmacsing, --Joris