[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs documents as attached PDF

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs documents as attached PDF
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:08:57 +0000

Dear all,

 I’ve just committed a patch to TeXmacs (svn rev 14319) which add the
capability to attach the TeXmacs document (and linked images/include files) to
the generated PDF, in this way it is possible to transmit only one PDF document
and be able to recreate the original editable TeXmacs document. Useful to store
the original with the PDF in arXiv, for example.

The code has been developed by @tangdouer1005 in the context of OSPP 2023, last
year. I’ve ported it from Mogan and fixed a couple of bugs.

It is still experimental, in particular if would be nice to tag the generated
files with the extension ‘.tm.pdf’ so that they can be recognized.

Enjoy

Max