Re: [Texmacs-dev] Time to contribute back the OSPP projects to GNU TeXma

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Time to contribute back the OSPP projects to GNU TeXmacs
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:01:33 +0800

I've fixed the sync from SVN to Git. Now http://github.com/texmacs/texmacs tracks the latest code.

---- On Mon, 02 Oct 2023 00:31:58 +0800 Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev <texmacs-dev@gnu.org> wrote ---

The Coding and Development stage of OSPP Summer Code just passed.

Both of the two students did a good job on the OSPP projects.

And now it is the stage for mentor to review students' work. For mentors, we (Darcy and Max) should approve or reject students' final report. And I (Darcy) just approved Jia Zhang's work on the project Mogan Draw on WASM. Hope that Max could spare some time and give the feedbacks as early as possible.

Because Mogan Editor 1.1.x or Mogan Research 1.2.x is just a distribution of GNU TeXmacs. The code in these two project should be contributed back to GNU TeXmacs. That's the main work for the two students from 2023/10/01~2023/10/31. And the code review standard in Mogan is not strict, the OSPP students still need to improve their code and finally create a pull request to https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs and wait for the final merge.

And the sync between the SVN repo and the Git repo is broken for a while, I will fix it as soon as possble.