[Texmacs-dev] New feature provides support for pdf format(OSPP)

From: tjh
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] New feature provides support for pdf format(OSPP)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 20:36:41 +0800

Hello everyone, I am tangdouer, from China. I have contributed to mogan some code as a OSPP participant.

My project is mechanism to append documents to and augment the generated PDF. My mentor is Max. I have contributed some code to mogan. The main work is to add a new feature to mogan: attach tm doc to exported pdf when exporting the pdf.And supports mogan to open, modify, and save this kind of pdf.I think it is very convenient to operate on a pdf file instead of a tm file.

Now I have almost completed this feature. And the latest beta version of mogan already provides support for this feature. However, this feature has not been fully tested at present, there may still be bugs. I would like to invite everyone to experience this feature and review the code I wrote, so that this code can be fed back to TeXmacs.