[Texmacs-dev] Qt 6 port on FreeBSD

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt 6 port on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 11:03:45 -0400

Hi,

I just discovered the Qt 6 port, and decided to try it on FreeBSD.
I've been having problems for a long time with Qt5 5.15, which I've posted on texmacs-users previously,
so the new port was good news.

One of the biggest problems is that all plugins immediately segfault.

I have Qt 5.15.2 on FreeBSD 13.  I can post an lldb trace, made after attempting to start a shell session, if it would be useful.  The problem seems to be with the Qt5 pipes.

Kostas