[Texmacs-dev] network file systems on Windows?

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] network file systems on Windows?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 08:12:34 +0100

Dear all,
 somebody on facebook made to me a vague remark on the fact that TeXmacs cannot
open "network drives". I'm not really sure what he meant (and I really do not
want to ask, the guy was not very friendly) but I guess that it could relate to
Windows. Does somebody has experience with working in a networked environment
in Windows. I think is pretty common. Do we have some information as to whether
this works or there are indeed problems?

Best,
Max