t/results update

From: Karl Berry
Subject: t/results update
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 00:23:07 GMT

So I installed the Perl modules to run the t/tests, and regenerated the
results with maintain/all_tests generate, thanks to Patrice's
documentation.  It seems that many of the results were not previously
committed ... I just committed everything (except the *.new files, which
seem like a different problem).  If that was wrong and the results
shouldn't be committed, no problem to undo, of course.