Re: texi-elements-by-size as example

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: texi-elements-by-size as example
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:45:10 -0700

    So my proposal would be not to try to do anything
    smart but instead document what are the needed perl modules.

I can't completely agree, but it's certainly not worth spending more
time on.  I added the trivial bit of code to texi-elements-by-size so it
could be run out of the Texinfo source tree, which is what I needed, as
a practical matter.  With some comments about the situation.  It'll do.

    if I were to package the new
    texinfo in Fedora, I would first do
      rm -rf tp/maintain/lib

Certainly.  I was thinking of programmers wanting to hack something up
with Texinfo::Parser, not packagers.

BTW, the output is pretty interesting for finding too-long nodes,
so I'm glad you did it, aside from its use as an example.

Thanks,
karl