Re: in info reader leading parentheses parsed twice for references?

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: in info reader leading parentheses parsed twice for references?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:10:17 +0200

Patrice Dumas <address@hidden> ha escrit:

> I found that, but I cannot find where it is called from.  I tried
> to use cflow to understand better, but I didn't really got further...

Unfortunately, cflow cannot cope well with table-driven programs, such
as info.  That would require parsing data structures as well as function
calls.  It is in my todo list, but it will take some time to be
implemented...

> My guess is that the code that follows a specific entry reparses the
> entry using info_parse_node, and not through info_references_internal.

Yes, in fact, info_parse_node is called by info_references_internal.

Regards,
Sergey