rolling a pre-release?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: rolling a pre-release?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:46:25 +0100

Hello,

Now that pod2texi converts correctly the perl documentation, I have nothing
important to do for the release.  I have also done the generation of make
rules that were previously copies.  Maybe this is the right time to stabilize
and make a pre-release?

There are 3 points that are still not handled:

* what should -E file.texi do when calling texi2dvi through texi2any
* tp_api manual outputs generation and automake rules
* command for Verbatim blocks in pod2texi

But should this block a pre-release?

--
Pat