Re: new command to manipulate texinfo files?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: new command to manipulate texinfo files?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:38:28 -0800

      command fill_sectioning_gaps,complete_master_menu file.texi
      --ouput=rewritten/

    Now, it could also be texi2any that does that.

I prefer not to proliferate $(bindir) commands unless there is a
demonstrable need.  So my immediate reaction is to do it through
texi2any, especially since you say you would do that in any case.

    would certainly require a new command line, maybe --transform (although
    in a first step, a customization variable may be enough).

I think a variable will suffice.

Thanks,