Re: makeinfo --version

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: makeinfo --version
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:37:04 -0800

    maybe it could be possible to have a configured script
    with in-source paths.  Would it be right for you?

It would be ok, but how about this: a cheap way to solve the problem
would be to give all the modules a version number like "4.99.90",
instead of 0.01.  We should make them be 5.0 on release anyway, I think,
so I don't see any special reason for 0.01 now?

    I will be able to test in about one hour.

There's no great rush.  Whichever of us gets to it first.

Thanks,
Karl