Re: texi2html tests are huge

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: texi2html tests are huge
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 19:52:01 +0100

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 01:53:40PM -0800, Karl Berry wrote:

> Don't worry about it.  Moving a few big tests won't really change
> anything.  It is the dozens upon dozens of directories that makes CVS
> slow.  And it's not that big a deal.  You have better things to spend
> time on.

Not really...  While waiting for the release, cleaning the tests
sooth my brain, while preventing me to have to resist to add
and break something ;-).

My current plan is to add those tests directory by directory to
tp/tests/.  Even though there should remain only a few tests, as I don't plan
to put real manuals there, this still would increase even more the number
of files.  Maybe the texi2html tests could be removed then?  Or
even texi2html?  Should I wait or proceed with those additional tests?

--
Pat