Re: next in menu also below, error message?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: next in menu also below, error message?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:43:50 +0100

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:48:57PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
>     I have lots of tests for weird associations of @parts, @node
>     and the corresponding @chapter.
>
> Sorry that we didn't manage to clear about this with each other from the
> beginning.  I gather you're all set now?

Unless I have missed something everything is set now.  Now there is more or
less a complete check of consistency between menu structure and automatic
directions.

I have done the translation of @error{} too, the only thing that remains
before I stop completly doing anything but big bugs is the translation of
@def* after that I'm done for the release, except maybe for documentation
files editing (especially the main TODO).

I think it would be better if you did yourself the copying of files and
the automatic generation of makefile that you told about, since I believe
you know more precisely than me what you want to do.  I'll eventually do
it, though, when I am finished doing the remaining.

--
Pat