Re: 12 questions for FIXMEs

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: 12 questions for FIXMEs
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:09:00 +0100

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 12:31:23AM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:

> Yes, I guess it is good to keep that compatibility feature.
> But the code above is checking with the period added first; the first
> attempt should be without the period.

That the case, as it is 2 unshifts... Now the code is clearer:
  unshift @extensions, ("$extension", ".$extension");

> Also, you're probably doing it already, but just to be sure, the actual
> word "Function" or "Macro" whatever should also be translated in the
> non-objected-oriented cases.

That's already the case, I believe.  In fact there are 2 things to
translate, the @def* shortcut category name, like "Function" for @deffn
and the whole line.  The shortcut category name is translated very early,
while parsing.  And then the whole @def line.

Should it also be 'translated' when doing HTML?

--
Pat