taler

Re: [Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale V.0.2.4 f-droid

From: Iván Ávalos
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale V.0.2.4 f-droid
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:58:42 -0600

Aaargh! I always forget to click "Reply to all", sorry for that. I have
resent the e-mail, this time with all recipients included.

---

On Sun, 2024-03-17 at 23:27 +0100, Jürgen wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
> it looks great!!!!
> Thank you so much.

No problem! ;)

> How can I help you all and the project,  f.e. translate the surfaces
> of the apps?
> I not make Software, but I like Foss and I want Taler for everyone.
> Sorry for my english.
> Have a nice new week

Your help with German translations, making sure they are complete and
in good shape, would be very much appreciated. If you speak any other
languages, you could help with them as well. You can contribute
translations via Weblate, without having to touch the source code:
https://weblate.taler.net/

If you have any questions about the translation process, please do not
hesitate to ask! Stefan Kügel <stefan@taler.net> is the head of
translations (as far as I'm concerned).

Have a nice week you too!