taler

Re: [Taler] libeufin documentation correction

From: José Carlos Micó
Subject: Re: [Taler] libeufin documentation correction
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 18:45:33 +0100

Since you are working on bringing Taler into Slackware, likely you would compile *libeufin* with all its components as stated below:

  # make install

Regardless, it seems that the target's name on the documentation should be updated. Let me know if you are writing some OpenRC services, do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information.

Warmly,

José Carlos