taler

Re: [Taler] Fwd: POS Terminal App "too old"

From: Florian Jung
Subject: Re: [Taler] Fwd: POS Terminal App "too old"
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 12:45:27 +0100

Hi Christian and Torsten

Thanks for your effort. If you haven't already, you won't need to interrupt your christmas day, though.

A friend of mine built an alternative solution for me: It's currently live at https://merchant.taler.windfis.ch/pos/

In essence, it's a HTML+Javascript version of the POS Terminal, (with reduced features: I don't need categories). If you're interested, he will properly license the code after christmas. The advantage is that it works on any device with a browser :).

Cheers and merry christmas,

Florian