taler

Re: [Taler] Help with setup

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] Help with setup
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 15:52:06 +0100

On 12/12/22 03:31, Florian Jung via Taler wrote:
Hi,

As Christian already kindly offered, I'm seeking some (synchronous) help to get my setup running.

At this point, I don't really mind whether you can help me debugging my setup or help me set up a different one. It just shouldn't be the test KUDOS setup since real drinks are paid with real money ;).

I would be free on:

- Thursday, 15.12. 16:30-18:00

I can do 16:30-17:30, after that I have the Christmas dinner with my colleagues. But let's start here and then see how far we get. I propose we use https://meet.zrh.init7.net/taler-drinks, where you can share your screen.

- Sunday, 18.12. from 18:00

Also works, but likely not good for Florian.

- Tue,Wed,Thu, 20.12. - 22.12. from 12:00 to 02:00 each

Also all possible.

My current status and goals are:

- Currently, I've an exchange that allows me to withdraw coins, but fails when trying to send coins from peer to peer. (accessing the /contract/... URL throws a 404. Also there's a strange warning about an invalid signature in the logs.)

- I want to setup a merchant backend so I can use the merchant POS terminal

- I need some sort of cashdesk. I tried exposing the libeufin_sandbox port and using the cashier android app, but it wasn't able to log into the bank account. Will try Christian's suggestion though.

- My setup scripts and documentation are available and can be tried out at https://github.com/Windfisch/taler-podman.

I'd appreciate any help. A synchronous voice/screensharing call would probably be the most efficient.

Let's do it!

-Christian