taler

Re: [Taler] Systemd and logging

From: Sebastian Javier Marchano
Subject: Re: [Taler] Systemd and logging
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:31:46 -0300

Hi Samuel, MS

I did some research, let me know your comments.
https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=7209

--
Sebastian

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 at 16:01, Christian Grothoff <grothoff@gnunet.org> wrote:
Hi Samuel,

MS is right for our deployment-scripts. However, if you take the Debian
packages we produce, there we _do_ already log to journalctl. So the
software can do both -- and the default is stderr-logging.

Sebastian said he'd look into managing the services with a slice
(https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=7209)

Happy hacking!

Christian