sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Compiler warning messages

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Compiler warning messages
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 14:57:17 -0300

Matias,

Thank you for sending us a link to the LFS patch. I have applied the
parts relating to fall thoughs and all the related warnings from GCC 7
should now be cleared up.

While testing the patch I discovered GCC 8 has some more warnings
regarding strings and I plan to clean those up too before our next beta.

- Jesse