sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Checking for a pulse

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Checking for a pulse
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 18:31:11 -0400

On 12/24/2017 06:24 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Jesse Smith]
>> I am a user of SysV init and a developer with some spare time on my
>> hands. I'm interested in upstreaming fixes from the various Linux
>> distributions and addressing some bugs in the issue tracker.
>>
>> I tried to create a Savannah account to submit patches/issues, but
>> registration isn't working at the moment.
> Sounds promising, but please use the mailing list. :)

Sorry, my e-mail client and I were not on the same page with that last
message.

Since I can't sign up for a Savannah account I decided to create a fork
and upload my changes to GitHub [1] for now. I'm sending out invitations
to downstream developers to submit patches they're maintaining.

[1] https://github.com/slicer69/sysvinit